Spark FR Flannel
Dixxon FR flannels are composed of 100% cotton and specially treated to give it them flame resistant properties. All threads, buttons & labels are also treated or comprised of flame resistant materials. These flannels are designed to handle the most rugged working conditions while keeping you safe from dangerous arcs and flame.
Features & Specs:
- Flame resistant, 100% cotton material
- CAT 2
- ATPV: 11 cal/cm - minimum arc rating
- Hidden button-down collar and front; Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Extended sleeve plackets with adjustable two-button cuffs
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Added back pleat for even better range of movement without affecting the size/fit.
Because these flannels are comprised of cotton, they will shrink and wrinkle, which is unlike any other Dixxon flannel. The cut is slightly larger than our standard flannels but will shrink down to the same size. Please wash on cold and hang dry to minimize shrinking.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE
Dixxon is a traditional American cut of garment so will fit on the larger side. If you want a more fitted shirt please run a size down.